Our Travel Art Folio is perfect for kids of all ages! It holds 12 colored pencils, 9 crayons, 3 gel pens or mechanical pencils, an 8" x 10" paper pad (or loose paper), plus it has an extra pouch that is perfect for holding scissors, erasers, extra crayons or pencil lead. The folio folds up into a nice little briefcase shape complete with Velcro® tab and handles for easy carrying.
SUGGESTED FABRICS: designer quilting cottons or twills, 44"/45" wide. Use Patty Young's fabric collections for a modern and eclectic look.
• 1 1/4 yard of woven fabric (or 3/4 yard each of 2 different fabrics)
• 1 yard of medium-weight fusible interfacing (CraftFuse®/Pellon® 808, 20" wide)
• 1/3 yard of fusible fleece (at 44" wide)
• 8"piece of fold-over elastic or 3/4" - wide soft elastic
• 10" piece of sew-in hook & loop tape (Velcro®)
All MODKID sewing patterns are for personal use or sale of handmade product ONLY in small quantities by at-home businesses. Manufacturing of ready-to-wear products made from our original designs for commercial use is strictly prohibited. No part of this pattern may be reproduced in print or electronically.